Monday, August 16, 2004

Wow a third post today! I got more. This time from my old homie, senator Tom Harkin from Iowa is giving it to Cheney... shweet....

"He said President Bush and Cheney are "running scared because John Kerry has a war record and they don't." He said of Cheney, "What he is doing and what he is saying is cowardly. The actions are cowardly... When I hear this coming from Dick Cheney, who was a coward, who would not serve during the Vietnam War, it makes my blood boil," said Harkin. "He'll be tough, but he'll be tough with someone else's kid's blood."" from Yahoo! News

You tell 'em Tom!!! I can't believe these people (Bush jr. and Cheney) would question the loyalty or toughness of John Kerry who served in the Vietnam War. They were too chicken to go and instead spent alot of time and energy dodging the war. They ARE nothing but cowards and hypocrites!!!

No comments: